1- Super Speed:
- A computer can perform millions of mathematical and logical operations in one second, and if they vary from one device to another.
- Depending on the type and speed of the device. Computer speed is measured in Megahertz (MHz) and abbreviated as (MHz), which means one million.
- Operation per second. For example, the speed of this computer is said to be (1000 MHz), which means that it can perform a thousand million operations per second.
2- Extremely accurate:
- The computer always produces accurate error-free information and if there are any errors it is very small compared to the size of
- The data that it processes and these errors are often human errors, either in the work of the program or in the process of entering data.
3- High flexibility:
- It is intended for versatility as the computer can solve many of the problems facing institutions and individuals in.
- Various fields through various types of programs in addition to the support in the Arabic language accompanying most modern programs.
4- Capacity (storage):
The computer has the ability to store a huge amount of data and information, and it can retrieve these data and information. Very quickly when needed.
- The computer does not suffer from human characteristics such as boredom, fatigue, or neglect. If a computer performs a million calculations, it.
- The operation executes a million number at the same speed as the first operation.
6- Ability to exchange information:
It is now easier with the spread of networks, whether local or expanded, to obtain information from many places.