UserTesting is a web testing platform that helps customers receive user reviews around the world about their websites, applications, games, etc. Founded in 2007, the company strives to provide honest reviews from real people to help companies improve their brand and improve user experience. So, how does it work? Well, companies or customers pay UserTesting to test their websites / applications to point out any problems they encounter. UserTesting hires testers to provide feedback and get a standard fee for it.
HOW IT WORKS
UserTesting works like any other test website. Companies need average internet users to become testers so that they receive genuine and honest feedback from them. This feedback includes the problems that testers faced when visiting the website, everything that was not clear, the user interface was not friendly enough or not easy to understand. Simply put, you do not need to have any technical skills to test websites. The only thing you should know is the basics of working websites and knowledge of English. So, here are the steps to help you get started:
- Click “Pay for testing” or register.
- Confirm your email address and go to the application.
- The next step is to download the recording software. The software will record your on-screen actions and your responses to help customers better understand. Earn money by testing websites to test users
- Next, you will be asked to record an example video for viewing by the company. Before that, you can watch an approximate video of the candidate to get an idea of what you should do. Earn money by testing websites to test users.
- After your video is approved, you can log in to your account and start working from your panel.
- The toolbar will show you the tabs for the available tests for which you can apply, the tests you have done, and, of course, your profile. Earn money by testing sites on user testing
- Carefully read the requirements for the test you want to apply for, then click View Test to start.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER
You need to know the following to get started:
- You need a microphone to become a tester.
- To test websites, you need to download screen recording software.
- Anyone from around the world can become a tester.
- Tests will be published from time to time, so you should continue to test daily.
A little heads-up on what tests will be offered.
- A standard computer test to provide feedback on websites.
- An app test where you are testing a mobile application.
- Prototype testing where users test websites or applications that have not yet been completed.
- Peek test, where customers just want to know your opinion about their website / application.
HOW TO USE USE
UserTesting pays its employees through PayPal. Each test pays about $ 3-10 per review. Usually this test can take from 15 to 20 minutes. Payment of tests depends on who you apply for. If the test requires you to talk more or spend more time on it, you get paid more. After you pass the test, the company will pay you exactly 7 days later.